Some links to other websites and organisations related to interfaith and multicultural issues.
- Bhaktivedanta Manor
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University - The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University offers an education in human, moral and spiritual values. To meet the challenge of change, it initiates dialogue and presents a fresh vision of the future.
- Bridge of Peace WFWP - Connect with inspirational women dedicated to building the world of heart and beauty.
- Council of Christians and Jews (CCJ)
- FREdome - FREdome is dynamic community project being launched by the students of St Michaelís Catholic High School, bidding for Humanities status, during its 50th Jubilee Year.
- global tolerance - global tolerance is the award winning media and pr company that specialises in the faith sector.
- Inter Faith Network for the UK
- ministry for peace - ministry for peace is an organisation working for the creation of a Ministry for Peace within government and an independent civil society body working alongside it.
- Multi Cultural Community Centre
- Project Naad - Sikh resource site, with freely-redistributable information packs.
- respect - respect promotes the simple idea of giving time between people of different faiths, and will provide ideas and information on ways of doing this in local communities.
- Subud - Subud is a spiritual multi-faith organisation made up of people from different religions or no religion who worship 'God' (or one's higher self) together and in harmony.
- Thursday's Child - Imagine for a moment a world with tolerance, compassion and understanding of one another's faiths.
- Universal Peace Federation - The Universal Peace Federation is a global alliance of individuals and organizations dedicated to building a world of peace, a world in which everyone can live in freedom, harmony, cooperation, and co-prosperity for all.
- Watford Borough Council
- Watford Celebration! - The event brings together all the cultures, faiths and talents of Watford and surrounding areas in a day of celebration and friendship.
- Watford Council for Voluntary Services
Please note the websites linked to above are external to the Watford InterFaith Association website, and we are not responsible for their content.